WP3 will define the optimal operating legal framework for DANUBIUS-RI. WP3 will also develop the statutes and operating procedures to manage the RI effectively.
DANUBIUS-RI will be a distributed Research Infrastructure with elements located in a number of European countries. The objectives of WP3 are to; i. decide whether to apply for ERIC status or another legal entity model; ii. develop strategies, policies and procedures for management and operation of the RI; and iii. draw up a set of statutes and internal rules as required for establishing and managing the legal entity/-ies.
Key tasks in WP3:
- T3.1. Reviewing existing national and EU legal frameworks and selecting the most appropriate legal entity model for DANUBIUS-RI
- T3.2. Determining legal requirements to establish DANUBIUS-RI components
- T3.3. RI governance, legal responsibilities and human resources
- T3.4. Procurement strategy
- T3.5. Development and agreement of Statutes